Up, up and away! These fun and unique hot air balloons cut from vintage map paper will be a delightful addition to your party table - or attach them to your place cards, signs, us them to sprinkle down the aisle at your wedding, for your guests to toss, or in scrapbooking, altered art or other crafts!
These sets of hot air balloons are cut from the same maps as our other vintage atlas decorations (https://www.etsy.com/shop/thePathLessTraveled/search?search_query=vintage+map&order=date_desc&view_type=gallery&ref=shop_search) and would round out your party decor beautifully. When paired with our vintage map star confetti (https://www.etsy.com/listing/216671544/vintage-atlas-paper-star-confetti?ref=listing-shop-header-1) , they add a fun touch of whimsy to any event!
Each hot air balloon is 4" (10.5 cm) x 5 1/4" (13cm) and clouds measure 2 5/8" (6.75 cm) x 1 3/8" (3.5 cm). You can choose from packs of 30 or 50 pieces of either balloons or clouds.
Please feel free to contact us with requests for larger/smaller quantities or other colors!
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Below are some but not all of those privacy policies. For more information regrind specific privacy policies, please contact us directly using the information below.
The terms "I", "We", "Us", and "Our" described in the following policy refer solely to the The Path Less Traveled LLC.
~Information We Collect~
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (I.E. name to be personalized on a product, etc), if you contact us directly.
~Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It~
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time. For example, siding up for blog updates or promotional emails.
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
~Information Sharing and Disclosure~
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies (I.E. USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc). We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
~Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU~
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions (For example, purchasing a shipping label via a third party, contacting you via email hosted on a third party server, etc). As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the US, EU, or other jurisdiction we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe some of these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (such as, our requirement to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request. Please note that our ability to change, restrict, or delete information only applies to information we retain. Your information may be retained by others involved in processing transactions (including Etsy, USPS, etc) and they must be contacted directly.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
~How To Contact US~
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, The Path Less Traveled LLC, are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at: Contact@ThePathLessTraveled.com.
Alternately, you may provide a written request to:
The Path Less Traveled LLC
6315 Selago Dr.
Indianapolis, IN 46203
Most of our items can be customized to meet your needs. For basic customization, simply leave a note with your order about the changes. For more detailed changes, please contact us before placing your order.
Our belt sizing is NOT based on pants size, but rather a specific measurement that can be found by measuring a person's current belt. Please using the guide in picture #2 of our belt listing for more details. If you have questions or need help, please contact us.
All of our products arrive either wrapped in white tissue and tied with bakers twine or in a high quality cotton travel bag (belts, etc).
For hygienic reason, earrings are NOT returnable. If the earrings are defective, we will replace them. If you are unhappy with them, please contact us and we will work to find a solution.
No physical item will be shipped or received via mail.
After payment is confirmed, Etsy will send an automated email to let you know your files are ready to download. To download, follow the Etsy email link or visit your purchase/order history on Etsy and next to the item(s) there will be a "Download Files" button. Click that button and follow prompts.
Due to the electronic nature of this item, once the order is submitted, there will be NO cancellation or refunds.
The files for each listing have been tested. Please make sure you are using the correct file format for your application. It is your responsibility to make sure the format works with your software/machine.
If you are having problems, please contact us.
Jun 28, 2018
These were the greatest baby shower decor! I was able to make 4 one foot rods to add to floral centerpieces, one banner with balloons and clouds, asked guests to leave wishes for baby on clouds, applied balloons to gift bags, made an “oh the places you will go sign”, and still had some pieces leftover! So versatile, and so fun! Plus, excellent customer service and flexibility from the owner. Many thanks!!
Jun 5, 2018
Absolutely adorable and very well made! Came just in time for our graduation party.
May 13, 2018
May 6, 2018
Fast shipment!!! Product as described!!! Would buy from again!!! Thank you :)
Apr 30, 2018