Fashionable and feather-light, these bar shaped earrings are a perfect finishing touch for any ensemble!
These light-weight earrings are each handcrafted from gorgeous soft genuine leather in a variety of luxurious colors. The earwires are gold or silver dipped stainless steel and are nickel free. We treat all of our jewelry hardware with Jewelry Shield to shield sensitive skin from metallic irritation.
We use only the highest quality leathers which we source from a local supplier. Our supplier sources their selection from tanneries in the USA, the UK, Spain and Italy.
We have designed these earrings to be suitable for adding essential oils to your lifestyle, and when you add a drop (or more!) of your favorite scents to the leather you will delight in the wafts of perfume around you throughout your day.
Each earring is cut by hand, which may result in minor differences from one pair to the next. Each earrings is 2.25" long (including the ear-wires, the leather bar is 1.5") and 3/8" across.
The earrings come packaged ready to gift (or keep!).
In this listing we offer four colors to choose from:
- white leather (lightly textured pearl finish fronts, sueded backs)
- black leather (smooth fronts, sueded backs)
- caramel leather (smooth fronts and backs)
- gold (textured fronts, sueded backs)
- To use as diffuser earrings: Place a drop of your favorite oil(s) on the back of the earring. The leather is a natural diffuser and will naturally diffuse the essential oils throughout the day.
Note: the oil might darken the leather where applied.
For hygienic reasons, this item can NOT be returned. If you are experiencing difficulties with earrings you ordered from us, please contact us and we will work to find a solution.
This item is created in our smoke free, pet free, peanut free studio.
1-3 business days
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Below are some but not all of those privacy policies. For more information regrind specific privacy policies, please contact us directly using the information below.
The terms "I", "We", "Us", and "Our" described in the following policy refer solely to the The Path Less Traveled LLC.
~Information We Collect~
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (I.E. name to be personalized on a product, etc), if you contact us directly.
~Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It~
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time. For example, siding up for blog updates or promotional emails.
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
~Information Sharing and Disclosure~
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies (I.E. USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc). We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
~Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU~
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions (For example, purchasing a shipping label via a third party, contacting you via email hosted on a third party server, etc). As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the US, EU, or other jurisdiction we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe some of these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (such as, our requirement to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request. Please note that our ability to change, restrict, or delete information only applies to information we retain. Your information may be retained by others involved in processing transactions (including Etsy, USPS, etc) and they must be contacted directly.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
~How To Contact US~
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, The Path Less Traveled LLC, are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at: Contact@ThePathLessTraveled.com.
Alternately, you may provide a written request to:
The Path Less Traveled LLC
6315 Selago Dr.
Indianapolis, IN 46203
After payment is confirmed, Etsy will send an automated email to let you know your files are ready to download. To download, follow the Etsy email link or visit your purchase/order history on Etsy and next to the item(s) there will be a "Download Files" button. Click that button and follow prompts.
Due to the electronic nature of this item, once the order is submitted, there will be NO cancellation or refunds.
The files for each listing have been tested. Please make sure you are using the correct file format for your application. It is your responsibility to make sure the format works with your software/machine.
If you are having problems, please contact us.
If you experience a delivery delay once your order has shipped, please contact the carrier with your tracking number for service. Once the package has been received by the carrier, they are responsible for delivery. We are here to help if needed.
Shipping fees are non refundable once the order has been received by the shipping carrier.
Estimated delivery times are exactly that, estimated times provided by the shipping carrier. For more detailed information, please contact us or the carrier before placing your order.
Feb 21, 2019
Dec 8, 2018